Friday, January 25, 2013

Sabien DeMonia (Underground Model & Performer from London, UK)



Official Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/DeMoniaSabien


Exclusive Interview with Sabien Demonia, a model and a performer from London, UK. One of Ultravixens and Suicide Girls. In her words, she is an experienced Alternative model originally form Coventry. She have work on stage Pandora Deluxe Latex, Trash, Black Sheep Latex,Dayne Henderson , Charles of London, Club AntiChrist and many more. 

Vishal - What are you doing nowadays?
Sabien
- Constant working. Every spare moment between sessions, I get round on searching for the next casting calls, new contacts, fixing next sessions, publications, and as you can see on answering questions in interviews.

Vishal - Can I get the story of your work?
Sabien
- It's quite short and simple story. I always liked art, and modeling appeared in my life by complete accident. I took some pictures just for fun. Few people involved in photography saw them and I received another photo shoot proposal. First, it was only a hobby but opinions of my family and the increasing successes resulted that I’ve made decision to deal with this full time.

Vishal - Have you ever done a modeling for any Underground Bands and their music?
Sabien
- Not yet but I’d love to. I'm negotiating details for my first video for Norwegian metal band and I hope that soon I will be able to show effects of this cooperation.

Vishal - How it feels to be in a Modeling Field?
Sabien
- Amazing! Like a fish in water. I can’t even function without my job because it is my passion and love. I’m fulfilling myself by creating additional photos and getting know other creative people

Vishal - Which made you to choose a Modeling Field?
Sabien
- As I have previously mentioned it was an accident. Since I was little girl I was attracted to a wide-ranging art, and because I have in me large doze exhibitionism, I choose modeling

Vishal - What are your future plans?
Sabien
- I have few goals. I slowly begin to plan U.S tour. I would like to expand my performance of the stage show. I also plan several publications and cover pages ... but everything in its right time. Current info about my future plans can be found on my website on Facebook.


Vishal - What is your opinion on the current state of Modeling?
Sabien
- I think that is far too many girls repeating exactly the same poses, canons and ideas as their more experienced colleagues. Also, this world is full of people working voluntarily for free which makes it harder to earn as professionals.

Vishal - Can you recommend us those names that really inspired you?
Sabien
- Miss Mosh inspired me from the very beginning of my adventure with modeling, especially her charisma and originality of poses. I also adore Ellegy Elem, Chirstian Saint and Alvadoro,

Vishal - Are you satisfied with your work?
Sabien
- Oh yes! Especially from the last few months. I am very excited about the upcoming collaborations and publications.

Vishal - Ok, what do you want to tell those peoples who wants to come into a field of Modeling?
Sabien
- To be careful, meticulously check who they collaborate with, always sign appropriate agreements and were consistent in their actions because otherwise won’t go further in modeling.

Vishal - Beside Modelling what else you do?
Sabien
- At the moment this is my main occupation. I do not have much time anyway. 


Vishal - Is it hard surviving in Modeling Scene?
Sabien
- Yes, very much so. Competition is huge, new faces are keep coming, you need to keep up pace to do new things regularly and to expand the portfolio. You need to appear everywhere I still expand your skills.

Vishal - What kind of music you listen?
Sabien
- Metal music. I am a big fan of black metal. I love Behemoth, Marduk, Morgul. I was once very strict at picking right music. Currently, I have become more open to other types of music and I listen to many different genders. I choose music to my mood not to the genre.

Vishal - In near future, if any band approaches to you for a Metal Video or any kind of Merchandise shot, how are you going to approve this?
Sabien
- With pleasure! I would love to be able to work with musicians that have always been one of my goals. From youngster I dreamed to be one of the chicks that appear on music videos such as Behemoth and Satyricon ... I'm extremely fascinated by the music video of Satyricon’s Mother North. So I hope this interview will bring up some sort of collaboration with bands.

Vishal - Quick five albums we must have in our collection.
Sabien
- “Fuck me Jesus” Marduk, Behemot “Evangelia Heretika “( to dvd ale I tak must have ) Morgul “Sketch Of Supposed Murderer”, Satyricon “Nemesis Divina”, Immortal “Sons of Northern Darkness”

Vishal - What do you hate most in this field?
Sabien
- Limited access to music and intolerance. In some regions of Poland, where I come from, where black metal scene is quite big, it is really not an unusual thing. 


Vishal - Is social networking useful for your profession?
Sabien
- Facebook, of course. Recently I’ve started using tumblr. I also use professional networking sites such as Model Meyhem, Purestorm and Purple port

Vishal - Can you tell us about your first work experience?
Sabien
- I was less than 14 years old when my aunt's friend, photographer studying in Berlin asked me to pose him to several exams. I do not know if this can be called a work experience because it was just fun and I have not even suspected this will ever become something more.

Vishal - Something about you, that peoples doesn’t know.
Sabien
- People don’t know many things about me: p And I think it should stay that way, for their own good.

Vishal - Lastly, a space for you anything EUMSN have forgotten to ask you can tell us here?
Sabien
- If anyone would like to know something more, I’m more than happy to reply for all emails and messages from fans on Facebook. I'll see you somewhere on the road at one of the festivals, which I plan to attend a lot in next season. SLAYER KURWA \ .. /


No comments:

Post a Comment