Thursday, January 10, 2013

Alicia Ingunn Miranda (Underground Model from Ciudad Juárez, Mexico)


Model: Helvetes Necrosis
Current Location: Cd. Juarez, Mexico

Height: 1.73 m
Weight: 53 kg
Meassurements: 90-62-90 cm
Tattoos: 5 ( 3 on my back, 1 on my right leg, 1 on my left leg)
Piercings: 6 ( 3 on each ear)

Styles of Modelling:
- Alternative
-Horror/Gore
-For Metal Bands
-Fantasy

Official Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helvetes-Necrosis-Alt-Model/154334274677468

Vishal - What are you doing nowadays?
Alicia - Nowadays i'm trying to succeed in this world of the alternative modelling, i'm a very competitive person so i always try to get better in every photoshoot that i got . i'm also trying to get some metal bands get interested in what i do so i can work for them modelling their merchandise.

Vishal - Can I get the story of your work?
Alicia - The story of my work is that i started being a fashion model when i was 12. I got discovered by an owner of an agency here in Cd. Juarez i had never considered before the modelling thing.. 'cause i'm a metalhead, but then when i started modelling i immediately knew that it was what i wanted to do forever. But i got bored of being just a fashion model 'cause they have a prototype of what they want you to do and how you have to do it.. besides i wanted to model my style.. so i left the agency and started to design my tattoos i got my first one when i was 17 and i discovered the alternative modelling with a model called Plastique in Veins from Germany. I started my career as a alternative model with a photo with a dress from a band called EvilBasher they gave me the shirt in a concert they did in February 2011.

Vishal - Have you ever done a modeling for any Underground Bands and their music?
Alicia - Yeah, for EvilBasher, and there are some plans of modelling for Disgorge in this year


Vishal - How it feels to be in a Modeling Field?
Alicia -  Awesome, i'm exactly where i wanna be. I can't be more excited with the life i'm living right now. I've BIG ambitions in this industry and i always want more.

Vishal - Which made you to choose a Modeling Field?
Alicia-  As i said before i never planned to be in this industry, it was just an opportunity that arose.

Vishal - What are your future plans?
Alicia- My future plans are to work with HUGE bands in black, death, brutal death, technical death, gore, grind, and keep doing photoshoots, getting better everyday. my biggest goal is that when someone look one of my pics they never forget them. To make ART with my work, for me art is not just a ''cute'' thing, is something that leaves a part of it in you, that you can't find the exact reason you can't stop looking at it. I wanna make that with my pictures.

Vishal - What is your opinion on the current state of Modeling?
Alicia - Fashion modelling or alternative modelling? fashion modelling is exactly as it was when it started, as long as they don't quit they won't evolve. Alternative modelling, is evolving day to day.

Vishal - Can you recommend us those names that really inspired you?
Alicia - In the modelling industry models as Plastique in Veins, Satan's Nun.

Vishal - Are you satisfied with your work?
Alicia - Of course, i know everything can be better but i do the best i can and i'm satisfied with the results.


Vishal - Ok, what do you want to tell those peoples who wants to come into a field of Modeling?
Alicia - I wanna tell them that they can make it, limits are only in people minds.

Vishal - Beside Modelling what else you do?
Alicia - I do a lot of things.. i'm the type of person that's never tired for learning something new. I'm a Graphic Design student, a tattoo artist, i sew clothes/curtains, etc. I've organized local concerts at my place, i'm a mom of a 5 months old baby named Berlin, i'm learning russian 'cause languages are other passion that i've, i play guitar and sing, those are some of the things i do.

Vishal - Is it hard surviving in Modeling Scene? 
Alicia - Yeah, 'cause there's a lot of competition. There's a lot of models out there and they're good too, and people forgets models quickly, so you've to get awesome pics so they never forget you.

Vishal - What kind of music you listen?
Alicia - Black Metal, Death Metal, Brutal Death Metal, Technical Death Metal, Gore Grind, and Classic Music.

Vishal - In near future, if any band approaches to you for a Metal Video or any kind of Merchandise shot, how are you going to approve this?
Alicia - Of course i'll. i love modeling for metal bands. the only thing i don't do in modeling is nudity.




Vishal - How do you look at those Models who are shooting for Underground Bands?
Alicia - I admire their job, 'cause i do so too and i always learn something from every alternative model.

Vishal - Quick five albums we must have in our collection.
Alicia - Behexen - My soul for his glory, Peste Noire - La Sanie de Siecles, Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times, Prostitute Disfigurement - Descendants of Depravity, Immolation - Dawn of Possesion.

Vishal - What do you hate most in this field? 
Alicia - I hate that there's not much support 'cause people is so closed mind, alternative modelling is (in the country where i live) underground. I'll open the first alternative modelling agency here.

Vishal - Is social networking useful for your profession?
Alicia - Really useful. 'cause people get to know you through facebook pages. For example, i'm in 2 online model directories (The Alternative Model Directory and Nekronos Mutilator) my pictures have been expanding worldwide through the diferent social network.

Vishal - Can you tell us about your first work experience?
Alicia - My first experience as an alternative model as i said was to model for EvilBasher. The photo was taken by me with the timer function of my Casio's Exilim digital camera; for me that picture is the best i have, that picture is so brutally epic.

Vishal - Something about you, that peoples doesn’t know. 
Morbid - I don't what to say.. i'm really impulsive hehe.

Vishal - Lastly, a space for you anything EUMSN have forgotten to ask you can tell us here?
Alicia - My name is Alicia Ingunn Miranda and my nickname in modelling is Helvetes Necrosis. Thanks for the interview i really apreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment