Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Interview with Desecravity





Visit Desecravity here. 

Asmita - First of all, thanks a lot for interview, so what are you really looking forward from Nepali underground scene?
Desecravity - Keep it growing and I’m waiting when it becomes a great utopia.

Asmita - Can I get the short biography  of your band? 
Desecravity - I started Desecravity in 2007. We have toured many cities and released three albums via Willowtip Records(USA), Implicit Obedience (2012), Orphic Signs (2014) and Anathema (2019).

Asmita - What are the lyrical themes you use in your songs ?  Gore, horror, politics, anti religion etc..
Desecravity - I basically write lyrics to express my thoughts and feelings using historical and mythological things as a theme.

Asmita - How it feels to be in a Underground band? And what’s your message to underground community?
Desecravity - No matter where you are, enjoy your life and don’t waste your time.

Asmita - In general term extreme metal isn't appreciated by Society what do you have to say on this
Desecravity - That’s why you like metal or underground, don’t you? Just kidding. Actually, I don’t care about that. I do whatever I want to do for myself, not for others.

Asmita - What is your opinion on the current state of extreme underground music?
Desecravity - I don’t know much about the scenes and communities. I have been barely involved in them.

Asmita - Can you recommend us some good bands from your place for our readers?
Desecravity - I think you guys know a lot better than me.

Asmita - Do you remember the feeling of your first show with Desecravity? and how did the crowd reacted to your first show?
Desecravity - We got an offer to perform in the local metal event. Of course, everyone didn’t know us at the time. But after the show, we received a lot of compliment because we could make a good impression.



Asmita - What do you hate in current underground scene?
Desecravity - None.

Asmita -  Support Underground Metal, how much you agree on this quote?
Desecravity - 100%

Asmita -  Any thought about touring or playing shows in Nepal and India?
Desecravity - We have already toured Nepal and India in 2017. Hope we will play again but we have no plan so far.

Asmita -  Lastly, a space for you anything Eumsn have forgotten to ask you can tell us here?
Desecravity - Thank you for the interview!



*** Eumsn book shows for bands, organizes gigs, manages tours etc. Contact us at our facebook page or email us at eumsn696@gmail.com or railahsiv@gmail.com 

#eumsn #extremeyourself

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  










    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  




































    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  










    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete
  2. joker123 ฟรีเครดิต เว็บไซต์มีเกมและก็โปรโมชั่นมากมายก่ายกองที่อัปเดตบ่อยๆ PG SLOT นอกเหนือจากนั้นยังมีชุดเกมเล่นฟรีซึ่งสามารถเล่นได้โดยไม่ต้องสมัครสมาชิกหรือดาวน์โหลด

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uplay 168 ออนไลน์ เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าสนใจและมีความเป็นเอกลักษณ์ เกมนี้มีรูปแบบการเล่นที่ง่ายต่อการเข้าใจและสนุกสนาน PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete